BlueUp presents its innovative technologies for localization and tracking in the Digital Factory at SPS Italia 2022
BlueUp will be present at SPS Italia, the main fair for the intelligent, digital and flexible industry, which will take place in Parma from 24 to 26 May 2022.
BlueUp will exhibit at stand B063, hall 7.
During the event, blueup will present its products and solutions for the Digital Factory, for automatic identification, localization, tracking and monitoring applications:
• Bluetooth tag for identification and smart tracking in logistics and production. The product portfolio includes:
- Asset tags (Slim Tag, TagX, Forte +, Brick): thanks to different sizes and shapes, these tags allow to track objects ranging from the size of a laptop to that of a container;
- Wearable tags (SafeX, Keyfob Tag, Card, Badge-Holder): ideal for identifying and locate staff in work areas, with a focus on safety features (alarm button, fall detection and man-down, ...)
BlueUp tags support the main market technologies: iBeacon / Eddystone for beacons standard, Quuppa for RTLS with sub-metric precision, Wirepas Massive for low power wireless mesh networks.
• Bluetooth sensors for measuring environmental or physical parameters, including:
- Ultra, innovative beacon with directive antenna, dual power option (battery and USB), and environmental and air quality sensors;
- SafeX, with accelerometer for detection of falls or collisions;
- TagX, with motion, temperature and humidity sensors for distributed monitoring.
• Locate: RTLS (Real-Time Locating System) platform for Industry 4.0 applications, with
two alternative technologies:
- AccuRTLS: based on AoA (Angle-of-Arrival) BLE RTLS algorithms for maximum localization performance in real time and with sub-meter accuracy.
- ZoneRTLS: based on trilateration algorithms with RSSI, for localization to zones in real time.
• MeshCube: All-in-One IoT platform for Smart Factory and Smart Buidling, which complements more configurable modules capable of providing multiple applications: staff location, tracking of physical resources, identification and localization of alarm events for the workplace safety, sensor monitoring, actuator control, centralized management of the BLE beacons. The platform is characterized by the complete absence of wiring, a feature that reduces cost of ownership by up to 80% compared to competing solutions. The complete absence of wiring makes MeshCube extremely suitable for retro-fit installation.
During the event, BlueUp will hold two conferences:
- Area Talk Start-up Hall 7, 24 May 2022, 14:30 - 15:30 - Smart tracking and
indoor localization for Industry 4.0.
- Arena 4. Technology, 25 May 2022, 11.00 - 11.20 - New wireless technologies for the manufacturing sector in the 4th Industrial Revolution: prospects for efficiency, sustainability and safety.