Beacon Maxi is back with new exciting features
We are proud to present you the updated version of one of the most popular and requested products in our catalogue, Maxi beacon. With a renewed design and advanced features, the new version of Maxi is ready to exceed all expectations!
What makes the new Maxi so special?
• Longer battery operating life: thanks to the adoption of the Nordic nRF52832 BLE SoC, new Maxi guarantees reduced consumption, with an operating life of the batteries (2 AA alkaline) approximately 50% longer than the previous version, which translates into lower maintenance costs.
• Improved localization performance: the innovative antenna with toroidal radiation pattern solves one of the most critical problems in wayfinding and indoor navigation applications inside buildings: interference between devices installed on adjacent floors.
• Renewed design: aesthetics matter, and with the new version of the Maxi, you'll not only get exceptional performance, but you'll do it in style. The new captivating design integrates perfectly into any indoor context, always appearing pleasant even in the most modern environments.
• Easier installation: new Maxi is even easier to fix to the wall thanks to the hidden wall-mounting bracket, which allows it to be installed with a simple snap. Alternatively, it can be installed simply with a double-sided tape.
• Support for Wirepas Mesh 2.4GHz: Maxi, in addition to the beacon version Bluetooth Low Energy, now also supports the technology Wirepas Mesh 2.4GHz, thanks to which it can be used as a router device (anchor node) for wireless localization infrastructures without cabling.
We are convinced that new Maxi will revolutionize your experience in indoor tracking and localization, and will offer you a new standard of quality.
Want to know more about Maxi and all its variants? Contact us now! We will be happy to help you.